Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Snooze

So, as I was getting ready for work this morning while all of my degenerate friends were stocking up on pretzels and booze for today's game, I came to a realization: I could give two left nuts about the Super Bowl.
Yeah, I said it. You try watching that horse-shit game every year while your favorite team sits at home drinking milk and knitting sweaters because they suck donkey balls. It sucks.
Stupid Super Bowl.

Well, at least Chuck comes back tomorrow. And spring training starts in 2 weeks! Dodgers what!

El Rey

2 comments:

  1. Wow "elrey". You are bitter. The 49ers' will probably make it back to the big game one day. That day may be when Maxim starts Highschool, or maybe even college... Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. Then maybe when Max has kids, your team will be back in the Super Bowl cuz Romo will have retired. It all works out.

    ReplyDelete